Welcome to CATCH Kids, Inc. FREE Healthcare for Kids
Who is CATCH Kids, Inc?
Remove barriers to care for children.
Establish a “medical home” for each child we see.
Establish a “dental home” for each child we see.
Pay for any prescriptions written in our health clinics or in the dental offices to which we have referred patients.
Refer children with severe or urgent dental problems to one of our participating local dentists. Pay for urgent dental treatment and some restorative dental treatment. (Please ask us for details.)
Provide health information and guidance on many subjects, including, but not limited to oral health, heart health, fitness, nutrition, and obesity.
Provide preventive oral healthcare products to each child seen in one of our clinics and to students where we have school oral health education programs.
Our Services All services provided in our clinics are FREE
- Physicals – for sports and other school activities (band, etc.)
- Well-child examinations.
- Problem-focused exams (rash, lesions, flu, etc.)
- Prescriptions (for conditions diagnosed in our clinic or at the dental office where we have referred a patient.)
- Oral health education and dental care kits.
- Referral to a dentist for urgent care and payment for that care.
- Referral to a pediatrician or other specialist.
- Free assistance in applying for health insurance for children (Medicaid & CHIP) and qualifying family members.
Fast Facts about CATCH Kids, Inc.
- “CATCH” is an acronym for Community Access to Child Healthcare.
- We are a nonprofit organization with a 501(c)(3) status.
- We are a Community Partner in the United Way of NE Mississippi.
- Our funds come only from grants and donations. We do not generate an income from services provided.
- We provide FREE healthcare to children from birth through age 18.
- We have community health clinics in 4 locations — 2 in Tupelo; one in Pontotoc; and one in Okolona, MS.
- CATCH Kids, Inc was created in 1997.
- We are a local organization. We are not affiliated with any other (state or national) organization.
- We serve 3 counties in NE Mississippi – Lee, Pontotoc, & Chickasaw.
- In the last year, we provided healthcare to approximately 450 children and paid for dental care (emergency and/or restorative) for 6 children.
- Over 1,200 children and teachers benefitted from our in-school oral health education program in school year 2021-2022. This included classroom education and FREE toothbrush kits.